Webinar - GIS: No matter where you go, there we are
Join DataSplice on April 22, 2014 as we provide an informative web cast on our GIS options for IBM Maximo, for both connected and disconnected environments. Register Today
The Premier Mobile System Dedicated to IBM Maximo
Our strength is in our ability to enable your in-house IT staff to quickly and easily configure the system to your organization’s specific mobile requirements. One System, One License, One Configuration Client= Many Options.
Using our exclusive IBM Maximo out of the box mobile modules, DataSplice can be up and connected to your Maximo system in a fraction of the time of other systems: within days, not weeks. No Java or advanced programming skills are required.
Whether you need an i-safe device for Oil and Gas, or an iPad for facilities, DataSplice offers support for a range of devices and operating systems, such as iOS (iPad/iPhone), Android and Windows (including Windows Mobile, and Windows 7 and 8 for your laptop, desktop or tablet) as well as a full range of peripherals including mobile scanners, RFID readers, printers and more, allowing you to take your Maximo anywhere. DataSplice provides full support for you enterprise needs.
- Single Administration Client allows for "design once and done" configuration. No need to build views for different devices or platforms
- Superior Support: DataSplice provides the most dedicated customer and technical support in the industry.
- Comprehensive Device Support: Handheld, iPad, laptop, scanners, RFID readers, android units, tablet, printers and more.
- Choose the right hardware for the job.
- IBM Advanced Partner: Developing mobile systems for Maximo since 2001
- Rapid configuration: New installations are connected to Maximo within days, not weeks.